Many people in Hong Kong keep pets despite of the cramped living conditions. You can buy a pet in the pet shops or you can acquire a pet from the RSPCA (Tel : 2523 3944) which always looks for good homes for the healthy abandoned animals.

If you choose to import your pet from aboard, you need to obtain a special permit from the Agriculture and Fisheries Department. Besides, quarantine of pets will be assessed upon their arrival.

Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals(SPCA)



  Call Jenny For Enquiry
        (852)-9781 8076